Or…. What changes are going to be forced upon you whether you like it or not?
Saturn moved into the sign of Sagittarius on December 23rd 2014, and will stay in the sign of Sagittarius until December 20th 2017. During that period of time we enter into three different retrograde periods. We are currently experiencing the second retrograde before Saturn moves into the next sign of Capricorn in December 2017.
Saturn represents responsibilities, tests, obstacles, challenges, limitations, restrictions, fears and is the Lord of Karma! The positives of Saturn are that if you are open, you will experience a massive growth in your wisdom and knowledge. You will mature more quickly and understand how to create security in your life that does not depend upon the whims of others.
Sagittarius is optimistic, restless, enthusiastic, adventurous, honest, irresponsible, outspoken, and independent. Sagittarius is also responsible for all of our higher learning, whether traditional or non-traditional in terms of the learning and/or the subject matter. They crave knowledge in their “heads” and wisdom in their “bodies”.
Sagittarius soaks up life like a sea sponge, slowly and fully. They love long distance travel and mixing and mingling with a wide variety of cultures from around the world. They bring a sense of adventure to this world and are always seeking out new experiences and people.
During the Saturn Retrograde, regardless of the sign it’s inhabiting, we have an opportunity to go backwards and look at what needs to be completed in our lives. What have we left undone? What do we need to let go of? What do we need to complete and move forward with? What needs to be renegotiated?
If you have been pondering an Initial or Follow Up Consultation with me then experience one in the next 5 months so we can get clarity around what you need to complete. You may already “know” in your being what those issues are and you could also use some assistance in gaining clarity around what to do as well as getting new tools and resources and guidance to move you forward in August.
If you have been contemplating Coaching since we last spoke then it’s time for us to either have another conversation about how that would work for you (especially as Coaching is done for a 3 month period) or who else you need to coach with!
It’s not a time to start something brand new. It’s about finishing ideas, thoughts, projects and goals you have starting or have been considering.
If you have been struggling with a decision as to whether to stay in your marriage or leave, this is something that needs to be completed during the time of the Rx.
Time to ask some important questions. Will your partner enter couple’s therapy? What are you both willing to do to save the marriage? Is the marriage beyond saving and you both need to move on?
You can take from now until August 13th to get clear about your relationship and then take action when Saturn turns direct on August 14th 2016.
Go to therapy individually if your partner is not willing to attend; seek out a divorce attorney; write out a budget without your partner’s income; check out child custody and divorce laws in your state by either visiting an attorney or looking on line for general information. Write out what your life will look like without your partner, financially, emotionally, mentally, spiritually and physically. Tell all of your friends your plans so that you can receive the spiritual support you are going to need to make a change in August.
Obviously if you are in a physically abusive relationship you may not be able to wait until August, in which case go now and go quickly!
Recognize that the more work you do towards either staying together or moving apart during the next 5 months will make the transition easier when August arrives. And if you both decide to stay, then in August plan a vacation to cement your joint decision. On that vacation write a marriage contract for the future. This also applies to long term live in loves and mate/mate relationships.
Saturn Rx in Sagittarius gives us an opportunity to ask “What are my personal truths?” “What is important for me to experience on a daily basis?” “What do I want to make sure I complete before I leave this earth plane?” “What code do I want to live by?” You may feel the pressure in your body to make life changing decisions. It’s a “now or never” time. Now is the time for consulting others and also writing down what your heart and soul desires.
If you are looking at your work situation and it’s not working for you, then it’s time to make a plan to leave that as well.
What is your ideal job? What attributes does your ideal boss have? Do you want to start your own business? Do you want to go back to school? Is it time to start coaching around your career?
Until you are clear about what you do and don’t want in terms of employment there is no point in jumping out of the career situation in which you currently find yourself. Why not you might ask????
This is a time for evaluation and conversation. Does the company for whom you work represent your ideals? Does your position in your company match with your passions, skills and talents? Are you feeling fulfilled in your work?
If you are not feeling fulfilled and are not connected emotionally with the company for whom you work, then it’s time to get writing on what would work for you. Again wait until August 14th to make a change, unless the job of a lifetime turns up in the meantime, and if you can delay your start date, even better.
If you are self employed certain aspects of your business may slow down. Maybe you had an idea for an on-line course and you started writing it in the past but never finished it. Now is the time to pull out that project and decided whether you want to finish it and move forward and what tools and resources and potentially partners you might need in order for the project to become successful.
Is it time to re-launch your new website? Have you finished creating what you need to create to move that happening forward? You don’t have to wait until August 14th to finish your projects, although you might find that if you do launch either a new website that you’ve already been working on or an on-line course, there will be more tweaks to be made in the not so distant future. Your on-line course and website won’t be working exactly the way you want it until August. Don’t allow yourself to become frustrated, just recognize that it’s moving forward and that’s the positive of Sagittarius.
In terms of your finances, whether that’s business of personal it’s time for re-evaluation. Where have you been spending your money? Are your finances in the shape you would like them to be? Are you on track for having that million dollars in the bank you keep saying you want? Are you on track for paying off all past debt? Do you even know what you owe and what you have coming in? Look for tools and resources to help you with clarity around money. Is it time to take a Dave Ramsey course and get rid of all of your debt? Is it time to take monies sitting in a low interest bearing account and put them somewhere you will make more income in the future? Is it time to give up the rental home and purchase a house? It’s at least time to start looking.
Depending upon the house in which Saturn is transiting in your Natal Chart will determine where you need to focus your energy.
For example: In my own personal chart Saturn is moving through my 8th house in my Natal Chart. I have been experiencing “seeing” the dead a lot lately and have spent a lot of time pushing them away and asking them to either visit Catherine, Mary or my Mum! This could be a time when I get more in touch with the dead and start to speak with them in a more direct manner.
My husband has been given the opportunity to increase his income (other people’s money in my chart) and this will change our financial situation as well as our home life situation. This Saturn Rx is an opportunity for us to talk about how that will affect our overall life, not just in terms of finances, but also where we are both putting our physical energy.
In terms of my work and projects I have several projects in the pipe line that have not been completed yet that involve other people. This Saturn Rx time is a great time for me to complete those projects with other people and get moving on getting them out to all of you!
Look at the Houses below to discover in your own chart the focus of this Saturn Return. If you have a Relocated Chart then it’s likely another area will be effected as well.es
AREAS YOU WILL BE DRAWN TO WORKING ON WHEN SATURN IS RETROGRADE:
1. Self (Aries) – This is the most personal and powerful house for it symbolizes you, your mannerisms, style, disposition, temperament, your outward behavior, your values, beliefs, your likes and dislikes, and physical characteristics. Also how you present yourself to others and how the world sees you as well as how you go about achieving what you want.
2. Material World (Taurus) – This is your house of money and possessions, what you own in life, your income and financial prospects.
3. Communications (Gemini) – This house relates to your immediate environment in three main areas: self-expression, family ties and day-to-day travel.
4. Family and Home (Cancer) – This is the house of home and relates to the kind of home you make for yourself in both a physical and emotional sense.
5. Creativity, Children & luck (Leo) – This is the house of creativity, children and your sex life; everything you do for pleasure and to express yourself creatively.
6. Work, Service and Health (Virgo) – This house is sometimes called the “house of service to others”; relationships with co-workers, subordinates and your employer as well as your “day job” as opposed to work that fulfills your soul purpose. Also your physical health, including exercise and diet.
7. Relationships (Libra) – This is the house of partnerships and marriage. Personal and professional are both included as well as your legal affairs. This house includes any relationship where you partner with another to pursue shared goals.
8. Secrets (Scorpio) – This is the house of death and regeneration and is also called the house of spiritual transformation. Therapy for couples sits in this house, together with issues around other people’s money in your life, any study of the occult, spiritual transformation and/or your psychic powers.
9. Meaning of Life (Sagittarius) – This is the house of mental exploration and long distance travel, including foreign lands; your pursuits in higher education, philosophy and the study of profound subjects. Literary efforts or publishing also resides in this house.
10. Career and Achievement (Capricorn) – This is the house of career and public standing including all matters outside your home – your profession, status in the community and public reputation. Power, position and honors and achievement are located here.
11. World Relationships (Aquarius) – This is the house of friends, hopes, wishes and dreams. Your involvement with groups and organizations that are connected with your profession or family; as well as clubs, societies or political associations to which you belong.
12. The Unknown (Pisces) – This is the house where you have the ability to discover the meaning of life including being involved with activities you pursue such as journal, dream analysis, psychic endeavors, self-awareness, self-actualization events.
What do you need to focus on for the next 5 months?
Do you need help in assessing and then coming up with the correct tools, resources, and focus?
Time for an Initial of Follow Up Consultation?
Time to start Coaching so you can become an entrepreneur that uses their gifts, talents, skills and passions to create success financially, emotionally, mentally, spiritually and physically as well as fulfillment in the work you do?
Ready to move your life forward?
If not now, when?
If not you, who?
Are you ready to take your talents, skills and passions and monetize those through your own business? Does the IBS Committee keep you stuck in your head and taking no action? Maybe it’s time to receive insight, clarity and direction together with business tools and resources to move you forward! Are you ready to enter into the process of becoming an entrepreneur?
More to come……..